ABOUT BEAVER LAKE TRIATHLON
Passion Meets Fitness
Beaver Lake Triathlon 1/4 mile Swim, 13.1 mile Bike, and 4.3 mile Run.
Relays for the Bike, Swim and Run are available. Cash awards to first, second and third Male and Female. Medals to all finishers.
- Join us for the Beaver Lake Triathlon - Bigger and Better in 2022! 1/4 mile swim, 13.1 mile bike, & 4.3 mile run. Be part of the Triathlon Experience! Join us for our pre-race Pasta Dinner when we rub elbows with World Class Triathletes. Cash awards for male & female 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Sign up today!
- A One-Day License allows an athlete to compete in a USA Triathlon sanctioned race without purchasing an Annual Membership. A One-Day License provides athletes with excess accident insurance while they are participating in a USA Triathlon sanctioned event. Purchase 1-day License Non-Members (only)
- High Impact talks on the latest Engineering and Technology breakthroughs. Space Electronics, low earth orbit satellites, sustainable housing, innovative medical devices, financial bit coin cryptocurrencies driving the markets and hydrogen fueled long haul driverless trucks and the Inductive Highway
- Join us for The Race to the Top of Rattlesnake Ledge. Run, hike or walk the 2-mile Trek to the top with elevation gains of 1,800 feet. Be the first to the Top & win the Golden Rattlesnake Award and bragging rights to the fastest up the mountain. Authentic Rattlesnake Race to the Top T-shirt & medal.
- Join us for an event filled day from Tech savvy payload engineers, to Big Data, Energy Efficient thermal microgrids, space electronics, Healthcare Devices, Micro Wind Turbines, Magnetic Levitation high speed bullet Train, EV, machine learning, inductive highway, cyber sensors, moon lit and AI.
- Beautiful quite Ocean Beach Shores a week before the summer rush. Great opportunity to get in the first Duathlon of the season with a 14 mile bike along Ocean Shores Road passing deer and a jaunt through the neighborhood streets, beach and Ocean City State Park on May 21, 2023 at 8 am.